Venue & Verdicts Analysis
Why Our Venue Research Is Accurate and Useful
- Reliable and accurate surveys of previous verdicts in trials with similar issues as well as a thorough review of documented local news and public opinions about specific issues
- Useful in making important decisions about the venue of the case and in getting an initial sense of local community values and attitudes
- Performed by highly experienced researchers and trial scientists
- Includes important and helpful recommendations for the trial team and client
The Venue Research program designed by The Advocates can assist you with important information and recommendations when making initial decisions about the venue of the case or about trial strategy.
Two of the most important sources of information about the perceptions and attitudes of judges, jurors, and arbitrators on specific issues are:
- In-depth reviews of local repositories of information about cultural issues in the venue and the reported decisions, opinions, polls, and other information about issues in the local community, and
- Scientific analysis of previous verdicts and court decisions on issues similar to those in your case.
Oftentimes a cursory or superficial review of previous verdicts and reported information about community decisions does not tell the whole story and is not helpful in determining strategy for your case. When we conduct a Venue & Verdicts Analysis for you, we incorporate scientific analysis in making specific recommendations to you and the trial team that are useful in the case.
About The Advocates
We are the nation's most experienced and successful team of professional trial consultants and jury consultants. Our firm offers you a powerful array of resources that can insure your best chance to prevail in litigation regardless of the venue or issues involved. We offer you the assistance of more than 40 highly skilled professional people, including 23 jury consultants and trial consultants in 17 office locations in major cities within the United States.
We Are Accessible and Convenient
Our reputation over the past 30 years has been built on a solid foundation of helping trial attorneys and corporate counsel like you achieve your goals of reliably and accurately assessing the strengths and weaknesses of your litigation cases and successfully persuading judges, juries and arbitrators in trial and arbitration.
The success of The Advocates can be traced to one principle: We provide creative and reliable solutions to litigation problems that meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Our professional staff members live near our offices and also work in all venues in the United States. We are accessible to you wherever you live or wherever your litigation takes you. Our offices are located in Atlanta (Georgia), Chicago (Illinois), Dallas (Texas), Denver (Colorado), Fort Worth (Texas), Houston (Texas), Jacksonville (Florida), Los Angeles (California), Miami (Florida), New York (New York), Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), Phoenix (Arizona), San Diego (California), San Francisco (California), Tampa (Florida), Washington (D.C.), and West Palm Beach (Florida).
Back to Services List
Back to Home