DeLon began his legal career in Oregon representing clients with cases ranging from personal injury to criminal defense and contract disputes. He has extensive experience trying cases before judges and juries and is passionate about getting the best outcome possible for his clients. Having lived in Mexico for two years as a missionary for his church, DeLon is fluent in Spanish and provides legal services in Spanish.
DeLon graduated from Utah State University with a bachelor’s degree in Law and Constitutional Studies, and from the Willamette University College of Law with his Juris Doctorate. DeLon is a licensed attorney in Idaho and Oregon.
Outside of the office, DeLon loves spending time with his family in the outdoors. He is married with two kids. DeLon enjoys hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping. He has served as an Area Chairman for Ducks Unlimited and a scout master for the Boy Scouts of America.
- Willamette University – JD
- Utah State University – BS
- College of Eastern Utah – AA
- Trial Attorney at The Advocates – Driggs Bills & Day
- House Counsel – Idaho Farm Bureau Federation, Boise
- Trial Attorney – Baum Smith LLC, La Grande, OR
- Trial Attorney – Legal Aid Services of Oregon, Albany, OR
- Associate Attorney – Northwest Immigration Law Services, Salem, OR
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Idaho Bar Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Oregon Bar Association