Eric Jenkins is a workers’ compensation lawyer at The Advocates in Salt Lake City. Raised in the Wasatch Front, Eric attended Brigham Young University for his undergraduate studies and law school, where he graduated with honors as a member of the national moot court team. Prior to joining The Advocates, Eric was a defense litigator and represented national corporations and insurance companies in business disputes, contract issues, personal injury, and workers compensation. Now, he uses the experience he gained defending large insurance companies to protect Utah workers. He has been recognized by his peers for his efforts in Super Lawyers Magazine and named one of Utah’s Legal Elite by Utah Business Magazine. When not representing injured workers, Eric enjoys spending time with his wife and four children, snowboarding, smoking meat in the backyard, and playing Mario Kart.
- Reuben Clark Law School, J.D.
- Workers compensation attorney with The Advocates (2022 to present)
- Litigation attorney with Goebel Anderson PC (2017 to 2022)
- Litigation attorney and Managing Shareholder with Christensen & Jensen (2005 to 2017)
- Utah State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Utah
- Utah Minority Bar Association
- Utah Association for Justice
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Mountain States Super Lawyer (Thomson Reuters)
- Legal Elite (Utah Business Magazine)