Joss Horslen is a graduate of Seattle University School of Law. He originally started his career working on personal injury cases before obtaining his current position with The Advocates. As an associate at a mid-sized local PI firm, Joss gained invaluable experiencing researching legal issues, drafting motions, defending depositions, and arguing numerous arbitration hearings. By working at his previous firm, Joss obtained hands-on experience litigating cases.
Joss is driven to represent the most vulnerable in society. He is a long-time resident of Washington and has contributed to the community through volunteer work with the Seattle Clemency Project, as Editor in Chief of the Seattle Journal for Social Justice, and as an intern with the Washington State Association for Justice. He appreciates the client-focused approach that is synonymous with The Advocates and is proud to be part of a trusted firm and experienced legal team.
Outside of the office, Attorney Horslen spends his time reading, traveling, watching sports, and playing a variety of billiard games.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D. 2020
- University of Redlands, B.A. in Political Science 2016
- Associate Attorney – Driggs, Bills & Day PLLC
- Litigation Associate Attorney – Phillips Law Firm
- Law Clerk/Intern – Mann and Kytle, PLLC
- Washington State Supreme Court Extern – Chambers of Justice Steven Gonzalez