Kenneth Bills is licensed to practice law in two states, Utah and Washington. He began his practice in 1994 along with Matthew Driggs, launching The Advocates, Driggs, Bills & Day in Salt Lake City, Utah. Before the founding of the Advocates, Ken worked as a mass tort attorney as well as on personal injury cases. During his career, Ken has settled thousands of injury claims and helped tens of thousands of clients get back on their feet again.
Ken graduated from The University of Utah in 1991 with a degree in Finance. He later enrolled at the University of Utah where he earned a Master’s degree in business administration. Ken later went on to graduate from law school in 1994, earning his juris doctorate degree before joining Matt Driggs in creating The Advocates personal injury law firm.
After years of working in Utah, Ken moved his family to Seattle to found a Washington branch of The Advocates. He loves the Pacific Northwest area and is proud to have made it his home.
When he is not in the office, Ken spends time with his wife and four children.
- University of Utah | S.J. Quinney College of Law – J.D. 1994
- Partner – The Advocates at Driggs, Bills and Day (1994-present)
- Founding partner of Driggs, Osborne & Huang – 1996
- Partner – The Washington Advocates at Driggs, Bills and Day (2012-present)
- Washington, all courts – 2006
- Utah, all courts – 1994
- United States District Court for the District of Utah – 1994
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit – 1994