Parker has extensive litigation experience and helps manage the litigation team at The Advocates. Raised in the Wasatch Front, Parker attended and graduated from Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine. Parker then graduated from the University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law where he was a Board Member and the Executive Text Editor of the Utah Law Review.
Prior to joining The Advocates, Parker was a litigator at a preeminent national law firm for the better part of a decade, where he represented Fortune 500 companies and other clients involving business and employment disputes, breach of contract issues, fraud and related torts, property and construction disputes, and personal injury matters. He has been recognized by his peers for his efforts and named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers and Utah’s Legal Elite “Up & Comers” for several years.
When Parker is not at the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Alexandra, and their three children. He lives in Cottonwood Heights and enjoys skiing the “Greatest Snow on Earth.” Parker is an avid sports fan, particularly of college football. When Parker has time, he also enjoys golfing, boating, and most anything else under the sun.
- University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Board Member, Executive Text Editor, Utah Law Review
- Leary Scholar
- Utah Civil Rights and Liberties Award Recipient
- Parker A. Allred, From the BCS to the BS: Why Championship Must Be Removed from the Bowl Championship Series, 2010 Utah L. Rev. 183 (2010)
- Bowdoin College (B.A., Government and Legal Studies, 2006)
- Utah State Bar – 2011