Shelbi Eller is a graduate from Gonzaga Univeristy School of Law. Shelbi went into the law with one main goal in mind, to be able to advocate for those who can’t advocate for themselves. Throughout law school Shelbi dedicated her time to working on pro bono projects through the Moderate Means program, as well as volunteering for legal clinics and service projects whenever she had an opportunity to do so.
Shelbi originally started her career as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Spokane, before obtaining her current position with The Advocates. Shelbi has prior experience prosecuting numerous misdemeanor crimes for the Spokane County Prosecutor’s Office, where she has successfully achieved guilty verdicts on all the cases she has tried in front of a jury. Shelbi has hand on experience litigating cases from the initial complaint all the way through verdicts in jury trials. She uses her experience with trial work, and passion for the law to advocate for her clients.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D. 2020
- Gonzaga University, B.A. in Political Science and Criminal Justice 2016
- Associate Attorney – Driggs, Bills & Day PLLC
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney – Spokane County Prosecutor’s Office
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association