Damian has been an attorney with the Advocates Injury Attorneys since 2007 and is currently the managing partner of the Idaho Advocates. Over the years Damian has helped thousands of accident victims recover millions of dollars in legal compensation for the injuries and losses they have suffered and incurred.
Damian graduated from Snake River High School (near Blackfoot). He did undergraduate studies at Idaho State University, The George Washington University, and ultimately obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from Brigham Young University. Damian obtained his Law Degree from University of Idaho in 2006. Damian is married and has three children. In his spare time he enjoys reading, long distance running and biking, and travel.
- University of Idaho College of Law – J.D. 2005
- Brigham Young University – B.A. Political Science 2001
- The Advocates at Driggs, Bills & Day
- Deputy prosecuting attorney in Bingham County, Idaho
- In-house counsel, ClearPlay, Inc.
- Idaho State Bar Association – 2006
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association – 2006
- Utah State Bar Association – 2006
- Utah Trial Lawyers Association – 2006