Here at the Advocates, we are committed to improving ourselves and our community. One of the best ways to do this is through continuing education. We understand that pursuing a higher education degree can place a tremendous financial strain on both law students and their families. To help with the costs of attending law school, we are offering the Advocates Scholarship.
For further information about what to include in the essay you submit to The Advocates, please visit our car accident lawyer page.
- Go to our Instagram page @advocatesinjuryattorneys. Follow us and comment a little bit about yourself, where you’re from, what school you go to, & tag your best schoolmate.
- All prospective or current students enrolled in an accredited university or college, located within the United States may submit an application.
- The scholarship is offered biannually. The biannual deadlines are:
- Fall Term: January 31st
- Spring Term: June 30th
- $1000 offered biannually
- Write a 300-500 words essay on the following topic:
What is the most common cause of motor vehicle accidents? How can such accidents be prevented in the future? What practices can you do personally to promote safe driving among your family and peers?
- Essays should follow a basic essay and paragraph format including an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Bibliography must be included.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting your essay, you agree to our terms, namely all the rights of ownership to the Advocates, regardless if you are selected as the scholarship recipient or not. We reserve the right to republish all submitted essays.
- We will not provide this information to any 3rd party. Your name and the name of your school may be used if you are selected as a prizewinner, or if you are part of our honorable mentions.
- If you do not fill out all necessary information, you will forfeit your consideration for this scholarship.
- As previously mentioned, if you are selected as the prizewinner, we will contact you through email or phone, and the award will be sent to your accredited institution.
- If you are selected as the scholarships winner, we will contact you for a profile photo to be included with your scholarship on our scholarship page.
For additional information and tips about what to include in the essay you submit, please visit our page concerning car accidents, which you can find here: car accident attorney page.
Meet Our Spring 2022 Scholarship Winner
When I was 17 years old, my friend was driving me home for curfew. At a stop sign, she saw headlights barreling towards us. Before we could react, the incoming car launched across the grass median, swerving just in time to miss us and crashed into the streetlight behind us. The driver staggered out of his vehicle. He yelled angry slurs and threw his beer bottle into the street. The police arrived to take our statements. I didn’t meet my curfew, but I arrived home safe and alive.