Tyler Webb is a personal injury attorney with The Advocates. Tyler is committed to assisting people who have been injured through no fault of their own. Tyler takes pride in using his skills and experience as an attorney to represent his clients recover the damages owed to them according to the law.
Tyler earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Laboratory Science from Weber State University. He then went on to earn his law degree from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. In addition to earning his Juris Doctorate, Tyler also graduated with a certificate in Law, Science, and Technology. Following law school, Tyler entered the healthcare field where he oversaw regulation and compliance issues pertaining to HIPAA.
Tyler then worked for a non-profit law firm where he provided legal services to under-served populations. Tyler proudly represented clients in need of assistance with their Social Security Disability applications, Medicaid applications, and food stamp applications. Tyler represented thousands of clients in their appeals and hearings. Tyler also represented his clients that were charged with overpayments by the Social Security Administration. When Tyler came to the Advocates Law Firm, he helped build the firm’s Social Security Disability practice before transitioning to personal injury.
In his free time, Tyler is a true outdoorsman. He enjoys camping and fishing trips with his wife and two children. He is also an avid sports fan.
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University—J.D. (2018)
- Weber State University—B.S. Medical Laboratory Science (2014)
- The Advocates—Attorney (2020-present)
- Utah Legal Services—Attorney (2019-2020)
- Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association—Legal Internship (2018)
- State of Arizona—Law Clerk (2017)
- Arizona State Bar Association – 2020
- Utah State Bar Association – 2019